Agile Project Management in easy steps, now in its second edition, explains the key principles, techniques, and processes to ensure your agile project is a success. This edition of the book has been updated to reflect progress and refinement of agile methods over recent times. It explains the key principles, techniques and processes of agile project management, working through an entire project, explaining the main activities and deliverables including:
- Pre-project start-up and terms of reference
- Feasibility assessment and the business case
- Establishing the foundations for success
- Iterative development and the evolving solution
- Implementation and post-project assessment
- It includes additional coverage of business analysis, user experience, feature-driven development and agile projects in large programmes and enterprises.
An essential guide for anyone new to agile projects and a valuable source of inspiration for the more experienced. It also includes downloadable templates to get you started.
Table of contents
- Agile Projects
- Agile Project Management
- Extreme Programming
- Lean Development
- Feature-Driven Development
- Getting Started
- Post Project
- Agile Projects at Scale
With a personalised note to you from the author.